Privacy and Cookies
We are Coombe House Residential Care, and our registered address is:
Streatley on Thames Reading
What information does Coombe House Residential Care hold and how will we use it?
Information you give Coombe House Residential Care: You may give us information about you via your CV in application to a job role, or by calling us to ask for information about our services. The information you give us may include your name, email address, address/location and phone number.
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a Service User you represent. We will retain this information for a year if you have applied to us and been interviewed for a post, and in conjunction with the Code of Practice for Health and Social Care in all other cases.
Information Coombe House Residential Care collects about you:
We may collect the following information from you when you visit the website:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page. We retain this information for as long as is necessary for us to deal with your enquiry. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Use Made of the Information
Coombe House Residential Care may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
• Fulfil our obligations under any contract we have entered into with you or with a Service User you represent, or a service provider we have a contract with, and to provide you or the relevant Service User with information or services you or the Service User has requested.
• Send newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so previously
• Monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the website and the services we provide via the website.
Coombe House Residential Care processes personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all the following:
• Where the processing enables Coombe House Residential Care to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve the website, its services or communications
• To identify and prevent fraud
• To enhance the security of Coombe House Residential Care’s network and information systems to better understand how people interact with our website
• To administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing; and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
Where we are processing personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent or prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information from us) please let us know by contacting us via the following email email@example.com.
Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
If you wish to have your information removed from our database, please contact us via the following email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take steps to ensure that this information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable.
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.
How Safe is your Information?
Protecting your security and privacy is important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our staff, and we may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website.
Please note we may need to disclose your personal information where we:
• Sell any or all our business or assets or we buy another business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
• Are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or
• Need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organisations and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
To request that your information is deleted or if you wish to restrict or object to the processing of your information, please contact us via the following email: email@example.com
Separate Privacy Notice for Service Users, Staff, Visiting Professionals and Friends & Relatives
This privacy notice is in relation to the use of this website. We have a more detailed Privacy Notice in relation to Service Users, Staff, Visiting Professionals and Friends & Relatives which is provided in the normal course of contact and a copy can also be obtained via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Coombe House EU Cookie Compliance
This cookie expires after 12 months.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.